We are committed to our users’ rights to privacy. We promise to share transparently all aspects of how the BULK-FLOW work in regards to privacy, terms, and personal data, and we are in full support of efforts to ensure your protection online.
The following is a collection of information and resources to help answer any questions you have about your experience with BULK-FLOW. We’re grateful for your interest and proud to have you as a part of our community!
What personal data we process and where we collect it from
We collect and handle different types of personal data which we receive from our customers in person or through other channels of communication such as our website, or in the frame of our business relationship. We may also collect and process personal data from publicly available sources such as commercial registers, the press, media and the Internet, which are lawfully obtained. The personal data we collect may include:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect information from children to sell or promote our products or services.
A legal basis for processing your personal data
We process your personal data following the EU Regulations for one or more of the following reasons:
1. Necessary for the performance of a contract
- To carry out our obligations concerning any contractual agreements between us concerning information, products, and services that you may request from us,
- To process a job application,
- To fulfill any other agreements between us
- For compliance with a legal obligation
2. Necessary for BULK-FLOW to comply with a legal obligation
- To meet our tax, accounting and reporting obligations.
3. To serve our and third-party legitimate business interests.
Legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information. But even when such use is consistent with the fundamental rights of individuals, for example:
- To provide you with active customer service and technical support,
- To respond to your requests,
- To improve the security and usability of our website,
- To execute business transactions with you,
- To keep you updated on our new products and services.
4. You have given us your consent
- Subject to a valid approval you have freely provided the lawfulness of such processing is based on that consent.
How we share your data
In the course of the performance of our contractual and legal obligations, your personal data may be provided to various service providers and suppliers. Data Processing Agreements bind those service providers and suppliers, and they are obliged to safeguard confidentiality and data protection according to the data protection regulation.
Such service providers and suppliers may be:
- External legal consultants
- Logistics providers
- Cloud providers (Siteground)
- External auditors and accountants
- Analytic companies (Google, SemRush, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Outsourcing companies
- Financial and business advisors
Transfers of Data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Your personal data may be transferred to third countries to fulfill a legal or contractual obligation or because you have given us your consent. Processors in third countries are obligated to comply with the European data protection regulations and to provide appropriate safeguards concerning the transfer of your data following GDPR Article 46.
We will process and store your Personal Data for the duration of our relationship with you, and as long as necessary to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations.
We will delete your data:
- When it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which that information was collected and processed;
- Upon your request or objection, provided no overriding legal grounds are requiring BULK-FLOW to maintain that information;
- When necessary to comply with BULK-FLOW legal obligations; and
- If our collection of data was based on your consent, upon the withdrawal of your approval.
How we use your personal data for marketing activities
We may process your personal data to tell you about products, services and offers that may be of interest to you or your business.
The personal data that we process for this purpose consists of information you provide to us and data we collect when you use our services. We can only use your personal data to promote our products and services to you if we have your consent to do so or if we consider that it is in our legitimate interest to do so.
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, which includes profiling.
Your data protection rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- The right to request access to your Personal Data, you can ask to receive a copy of your data and to check if they are lawfully processed.
- The right to have your Personal Data corrected or erased;
- The right to object to or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, for example where such information is not accurate or no longer serve the purpose they were collected,
- The right to data portability, i.e., to receive a copy of your data in an electronic form or to have your Personal Data transferred from us to another party;
- The right to object automated decision-making or profiling based on your Personal Data;
- The right to withdraw your consent, any withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on approval before you removed it,
- To exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of privacy department.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement and related business practices at any time. We will notify you appropriately when we make changes to this privacy statement, and we will amend the revision date.
Revision date: 25/05/2018